Saturday, December 23, 2006

dyta....mizzz....bintang...

I look up the sky its nothing there could make me smile
and the moon is dark it's time to let you go
the stratches in my heart i know its real but feel so fake
I could never.....
coz when I look back so many things I should regret
My insecurity wont dry to pull you down
All the things surrounding me is never compromise
bring the devil get outta my side...
its broken heart...and broken life....
I've made it all no turning back...
now should I stay....here with no lights...
or should I go for one last try.....
the brighter side of me is grey so hard to make it white
and the reasons just completly out of sight
I'll come back and try when I know I'm a better man
Then again that will never come true....
I wonder why...we say goodbye...
wonder why i fucked up everything...
and just today....I've found it why...
Like they say someone born to lose....
Pas bgt tuh lagunya SID bwat gw saat ini.....
tapi....di tengah kegalauan hati gw....suddenly...I remember him....yup..yup...yup....pasti bisa nebak dengan mudah....hohohohohoho....buaya darat quwh yg quwh cinta....bintang Ramadhan...
jd kgn.....bgt......tp tw knp tuh bocah hpnya gak aktif mulu!!!hahahahahaaha jgn bilang klo hpnya ilang lagi!!!!emg buodoh tenan kalo sampe ky gt....!gak bkl dkasi hp lagi deh dy!
gw gak tw...apa gw msh syg ma dy...or maksain diri gw buat sayang lagi ma dy......

No comments: