Wednesday, June 6, 2007

hai semua balik lagi nih
bt nih m skul gw..yg gtu2 aj!!!cape deh....gmn dong semuanya gw dah g betah bgt bkn deh tp g semangat lg skul smnjk gw py problem m sm1...... gw lg cari ksbkan nh tp ap y??????lo smua pd pnya saran g gw msti ngapain??
nidjiholic m nyanyi nih denger ya....
Angel
oh...such a cold a days
and rregrets cuts through your veins
lighs are veding out....
and i wait for you now.....

so until the end...
when you ..open up your eyes
lighs are veding out...
and i waiiiiit four your lights...

desiress the angel soft my pain
that walk the city and lonely man....
give me some truth
give me love
give me pain you

lighs areveding out and i wait for your love...
desires the angels soft
my pain that walk the city and a lonely main
and you shoot be love
and this resless world of mind

so i.............i............know...........mind
angel walks,angel talks,angel sings,and bleeds
angel walks,angel talks,angel sings

No comments: